Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finding A Way - To Help Bring America Back To God

Finding A Way - To Help Bring America Back To God

By GW Williams



....My new CD album release is called, "Songs Of Worship, Joy & Praise".

....I plan to use this great all instrumental acoustic guitar CD as a way to help bring the nation closer top God. A Master Cd of this Album will be given to churches who request it all across the country...The main goal here is to have churches run copies of this CD off to be given away as a gift or I should say an invitational gift to friends, family members and co-workers.....How this is done is by passing out CD's to church members ...who can then pass out these CD's to people who they know who are not going to church regularly and to non Christians.

.....This is a simple program to do.....most churches already have CD Copy machines for sermons and recording the music service.....

.....By allowing church members to request a CD's to give away as a gift ...we as a nation can invite people to church....This is a great way for churches to add new members....I call this program of hope - The American Gospel Project !! - I feel lead of the Lord to do this !! And I hope 100 million CD's will be given away over the next 5 years by churches all across this country !!

I realize millions of people have heard my music already world wide, I have my songs on radio since the 1980's , and even had a radio Christian radio program I created a few years ago. Today my music is sold in stores and also on itunes.com and Amazon.com...so yes many people know I am a top guitarist. It's because of my name being recognized by so many people that I feel both Christians and non Christians will listen to this CD.

....The benefits of churches helping me do this program....is awesome because it allows growth to add new church members !! I am also hoping for national Christian television and radio coverage with this outreach ministry....I am sacrificing the money I could make on this CD, but it's for a great cause...and American cause...and more than anything I am waging a Holy war to start revival across this great nation !!

I hope many of you pastors contact me....I am also willing to do concerts in churches that I am invited to.... I might even bring my band who knows. All I can say there's a huge amount of work to do !! ...so won't you help me reachout to America?



.....Any ways this new album was recorded live, in digital stereo, with some of the best up-tempo Christian acoustic rock - blues and classical guitar music ever recorded !!
People have asked me for years to record an all acoustic guitar instrumental Cd....So I felt the time was right to put down my electric guitar and for the moment to step side aside from my Christian rock band music and record this CD to help bring America Back To God !! This CD is perfect for doing this, I didn't sing at all on this CD, and I figure both Christians and non Christians from all walks of life and all different church demoninations will take time to listen to it.

.....I know many of you know me as an electric guitarist, but my real love has always been playing the acoustic guitar....Infact I play the acoustic guitar much more than my electric guitar...so what I am telling you is this is a wonderful CD of acoustic guitar music of both worship and Joy !!

The Songs ON This CD !!

.....There's 10 songs on this great new CD release !! Well actually 11 songs this Cd... the 11th song is the same as song number 1. I like the song so much I wanted that song to stand out and be used as the theme song for advertisments promoting this CD....


Any ways...6 of the songs where written by myself GW Williams with a rock-blues Christian style,... And the other 4 of the songs on this acoustic guitar CD are truly old time gospel standards that I rewrote and played into a Classical style on guitar . I think you'll really enjoy this CD !!


.....You can not purchase , "Songs Of Worship Joy & Praise in stores like you can with my other other GW Williams CD release's.
This Great Worship & Joy CD, was created by myself GW Williams and is a labor of love....to help bring a nation back to God !!


Pastors can contact me - and email me at - MontereyBayNet@aol.com



Below is the song list of the Album - Songs Of Worship Joy & Praise !!


....Songs Of Worship, Joy & Praise

1.) Son Rise Prayer ----------------Slow rock guitar
2.) Holy Ghost Revival ------------ Rock / blues guitar
3.) Lamb Of God -------------------- Classical guitar
4.) The Last Train To Heaven --- Rock / blues guitar
5.) Onward Christian Soldiers ---Classical guitar
6.) Beyond All Grace ---------------Folk rock guitar
7.) How Great Thou Art ----------- Classical guitar
8.) My Best Friend ------------------Rock / blues guitar
9.) Riding The Wind------------------Folk rock guitar
10.) O Holy Night-----------------------Classical guitar
11.) Son Rise Prayer Revisited----Slow rock guitar




Here I am on a hot summer day recording in my studio....also please note...I had an email from someone asking if I was giving the finger to the camera man....well...NO WAY !! Look Closely I was getting ready to go outside and the glasses started to fall off...I pushed them back on with 2 fingers.... this is clearly easy to see !! I am going to leave this picture on because it help shows how much work goes into the making of a great Cd , even after the music is recorded, final adjustments must be made and ect....

No comments:

Post a Comment